Advance Supervisory Skills
The task and role of a supervisor are very important in a company. The responsibilities charged to a supervisor are not just technical work. A supervisor is also responsible for providing support, motivation, direction and guiding personnel who become subordinates. The necessary skills as a supervisor not only technical skills, but also require non-technical skills relating to interpersonal skills, leadership skills, and so forth.
In Basic, Supervisory has been introduced about the basic functions and skills of a supervisor. While in the Advanced Supervisory Skills training will be discussed further about the appropriate leadership model for subordinates, build subordinate mentality, handle the difficult behavior of subordinates, be role models for subordinates, and compile and measure the performance of subordinates. In addition to these materials, the training will also equip participants with the development of participants’ skills that include leadership, planning, problem analysis and decision making.
After this training, participants are expected to:
- Have an effective leadership attitude for employees;
- Being a role model and handle the negative behavior of employees;
- Measure and improve employee performance;
- Planning work effectively;
- Analyze problems and make decisions appropriately.
- Role leader: leader style, personality support team work
- Building a positive mentality of employees: partnerships with staff, building effective cooperation, making mistakes become effective, challenging existing processes.
- Handle difficult behaviors of employees: open barriers and rejection, handling difficult situations, dealing with conflict, and to build the confidence of employees.
- Being a role model for employees: change and commitment of superiors, be fun examples.
- Develop and measure employee achievement: set general job objectives, determine performance benchmarks, assign assessment areas, develop grading and assessment procedures for each employee.
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Case study and Discussion
Personnel who can follow the training are Supervisor, Manager up to the upper level who wants to gain knowledge about Advanced Supervisory Skills.
Presentation, Discussion, Practices, Case Studies
- 29-30 June 2020
- 1-3 July 2020
- 28-30 July 2020
- 5-7 August 2020
- 18-19 August 2020
- 2-4 September 2020
- 28-30 September 2020
- 7-9 October 2020
- 26-28 October 2020
- 4-6 November 2020
- 2-4 December 2020
- 22-24 December 2020
- 29-31 December 2020
- Ibis Style Hotel Yogyakarta
- Gino Feruci Hotel Bandung*
- Sofyan Betawi Menteng Hotel Jakarta*
- Ibis Style Kuta Circle Hotel Bali*
- In House Training*
The Facility and investment
- The facility: Hard Copy Material, USB Flash disk, Training Kits, Coffee Break & Lunch, Certificate, Photo Group, Souvenir;
- Investment of Rp. 6000.000,- (Six million rupiah) per participants nonresidential
- The price is not including taxes
*Another time and place, please contact customer service
Or fill in the form below