Air Conditioning Engineer
A technician or engineer in the company is required to have knowledge of the working principles, construction, and components as well as knowing how to care and maintenance, examination and replacement of some components in accordance with the correct procedures and health and safety standards. The performance of the air conditioning system in accordance with the standards and requirements will ensure continuity and stability of operation of production machinery. The failure of the cooling system will result in damage to equipment and disruption of continuity of operation of the system so that the performance of production will decrease. This training can provide a solution to the problem of the operation, maintenance and troubleshooting in the air conditioning system production units.
After this training, participants have the competence in understanding the working air conditioning system and able to carry out maintenance, checks, and replacement as well as troubleshooting the air conditioning system in a production unit in accordance with the standard of work and job security.
- The basic principle of the AC system: Components, construction, function, working principles, and ways of working air conditioning system
- Occupational health and safety procedures.
- AC system inspection procedures with the correct procedures in the workplace.
- Replacement of air conditioning system components with the correct procedures in the workplace
- Using hand tools and measuring tools/test
- Discharging, vacuum and filling of refrigerant with the correct procedure.
- Installation, checks, and repair of electrical systems on AC system
- Disassembly, checks and measurement and assembly of the AC compressor
- Disassembly, checks, and installation of the evaporator and condenser air conditioning system
- Disassembly, checks, and installation of the receiver/dryer air conditioning system
- Troubleshooting and practice
This training is intended for:
- Supervisor, Head of Division, leaders, and managers as decision makers and policy makers companies or organizations;
- Practitioners and professionals who want to gain knowledge about the Air Conditioning Engineer.
Presentation, Discussion, Case Study, Practice, Evaluation
- 29-30 Juni 2020
- 1-3 Juli 2020
- 28-30 Juli 2020
- 5-7 Agustus 2020
- 18-19 Agustus 2020
- 2-4 September 2020
- 28-30 September 2020
- 7-9 Oktober 2020
- 26-28 Oktober 2020
- 4-6 November 2020
- 2-4 Desember 2020
- 22-24 Desember 2020
- 29-31 Desembe 2020
- Hotel Ibis Style Yogyakarta
- Hotel Gino Feruci Bandung*
- Hotel Sofyan Betawi Menteng Jakarta*
- Hotel Ibis Style Kuta Circle Bali*
- In House Training*
The Facility and investment
- The facility: Hard Copy Material, USB Flash disk, Training Kits, Coffee Break & Lunch, Certificate, Photo Group, Souvenir;
- Investment of Rp. 6000.000,- (Six million rupiah) per participants nonresidential
- The price is not including taxes
Sugiyanto, MT & Team
* For more information please contact Customer Service
Or fill in the form below