Audit and Energy Management
Electrical energy is one of the important factors in the operation of an industry, company or other institution. In use, the electrical energy has a major contribution to the operating expenses or the company’s industry, this often happens because of inefficiencies in the distribution patterns of energy used. Audit and management of energy are needed to be able to know the balance and identify opportunities for energy savings. This training will provide an understanding in depth of the audit and energy management in an industry, company or other institution.
After this training, participants are expected to:
- Knowing the intensity and pattern of distribution of the energy used at an industrial facility operating at certain periods.
- Can identify alternative types of energy conservation and energy efficiency as part of an industrial energy management.
- Concept and Implementation Strategies Power Management System.
- Stages of Energy Audit
- Expense management
- Management energy for motorized equipment review
- Energy management for review Lighting
- AC management
- The case study and discussion.
Presentation, discussion, brainstorming, and case study.
This training is intended for:
- Supervisor, Manager or the upper level of the HR division, sales or other divisions that require this training;
- Practitioners or professionals who want to increase knowledge about the audit and energy management.
- 29-30 Juni 2020
- 1-3 Juli 2020
- 28-30 Juli 2020
- 5-7 Agustus 2020
- 18-19 Agustus 2020
- 2-4 September 2020
- 28-30 September 2020
- 7-9 Oktober 2020
- 26-28 Oktober 2020
- 4-6 November 2020
- 2-4 Desember 2020
- 22-24 Desember 2020
- 29-31 Desember 2020
- Hotel Ibis Style Yogyakarta
- Hotel Gino Feruci Bandung*
- Hotel Sofyan Betawi Menteng Jakarta*
- Hotel Ibis Style Kuta Circle Bali*
- In House Training*
The Facility and investment
- The facility: Hard Copy Material, USB Flash disk, Training Kits, Coffee Break & Lunch, Certificate, Photo Group, Souvenir;
- Investment of Rp. 6000.000,- (Six million rupiah) per participants nonresidential
- The price is not including taxes
* For more information please contact Customer Service
Or fill in the form below