Creative Problem Solving and Decision Making
Thinking is the most important psychic instrument, so people can more easily overcome difficulties and problems. In the process of overcoming problems, we can think in different ways, because it is basically there are several ways of thinking, although not all of them are effective to solve a problem.
Creative thinking is a way of thinking that is highly recommended to fix a problem because, with a creative way of thinking, a person will be able to see the issue from many aspects and perceptions. So, in the end, will be able to generate more alternative problem-solving. Five stages that must be passed for someone to be able to think creatively is: Stage Orientation, Preparation, Incubation, Illumination and Stage Certification.
Decision making is a process of choosing the right alternative from several alternatives. In making decisions it is necessary to consider the factors that may influence the decisions it makes: People Factors, Psychological, Physical, Goals, Timing and Implementation Factors. In the decision-making process should be considered also the implementation and consequences of choice.
After the training, the participants are expected to be able to develop the ability to solve problems creatively and perform an effective decision-making process.
- Two Models in the Problem Solving Process Approach
- Effective Problem Solving Methods
- Defining Problems Appropriately
- Root Cause Analysis
- Formulating Alternative Solution Problem Solving
- Effective Decision Making
- Applying Solutions Through Action Plan and Monitoring
- Decision-Making Process: Rational or Creative Decision Making?
- Exploration of Effective Decision Making Models in Various Situation Contexts
- Case Study and Discussion
This training is intended for:
- Staff, Supervisor, Manager up to the upper level of the HR division, policymakers or other divisions that require this training;
- Practitioners, professionals or anyone who wants to increase knowledge about problem-solving and decision making.
- 29-30 June 2020
- 1-3 July 2020
- 28-30 July 2020
- 5-7 August 2020
- 18-19 August 2020
- 2-4 September 2020
- 28-30 September 2020
- 7-9 October 2020
- 26-28 October 2020
- 4-6 November 2020
- 2-4 December 2020
- 22-24 December 2020
- 29-31 Decembe 2020
- Ibis Style Hotel Yogyakarta
- Gino Feruci Hotel Bandung*
- Sofyan Betawi Menteng Hotel Jakarta*
- Ibis Style Kuta Circle Hotel Bali*
- In House Training*
The Facility and investment
- The facility: Hard Copy Material, USB Flash disk, Training Kits, Coffee Break & Lunch, Certificate, Photo Group, Souvenir;
- Investment of Rp. 6000.000,- (Six million rupiah) per participants nonresidential
- The price is not including taxes
Titik Nurbiyati & Team
*Another time and place, please contact customer service
Or fill in the form below