Effective Design and Assembly Techniques
The product design process is the initial step of the manufacturing process where most of the production costs are determined in the design process. Good product design will provide several benefits to the company including reducing production costs, reducing the number of components, shortening assembly time, increasing product reliability, reducing lead time, etc.
While the assembly process is the process that consumes the most production costs and the number of workers. Often the assembly process requires a large cost because of inadequate product design and too many components. The choice of assembly method is important because the product design for manual assembly is very different from the automatic assembly. Easy processes for operators may not be possible by robots or special-purpose work heads. Vice versa, an easy process for the machine may be difficult for the operator. This training will provide an understanding of the methods that can be used in the product design process as well as in the assembly process so that it will produce efficiency for the company.
After this training, participants are expected to:
- Understand the methods that can be used in the product design process and assembly process;
- Implementing these methods so that companies can provide input and policy regarding the type of assembly method that is used in production.
- By reviewing the product assembly system, the shape and function of the components, and the number of components, can determine how to design the product for the best assembly.
- Product design concept
- Product assembly concept
- Methods in product design:
- Quality Function Deployment (QFD), etc.
- Methods of assembly, including:
- Assembly line
- Line balancing, etc.
This training is intended for: Staff, Supervisors, Managers up to the level above from the Mechanical Engineering, Research & Development, PPIC or anyone who wants to increase knowledge about methods in product assembly and design to improve performance and productivity.
Presentations, Discussions, Brain Storming, Case Study, and Practice.
- 16-18 Desember 2020
- 22-24 December 2020
- 29-31 December 2020
- 6-8 Januari 2021
- 3-5 Februari 2021
- 3-5 Maret 2021
- 29-31 Maret 2021
- 7-9 April 2021
- 5-7 Mei 2021
- 2-4 Juni 2021
- 7-9 Juli 2021
- 4-6 Agustus 2021
- 1-3 September 2021
- 28-30 September 2021
- 6-8 Oktober 2021
- 3-5 November 2021
- 1-3 Desember 2021
- 27-29 Desember 2021
- Ibis Styles Hotel Yogyakarta
- Gino Feruci Hotel Bandung*
- Sofyan Hotel Jakarta*
- Harris Seminyak Hotel Bali*
- In House Training*
The Facility and Investment
- The facility: Hard Copy Material, USB Flash disk, Training Kits, Coffee Break & Lunch, Certificate, Photo Group, Souvenir;
- Investment of Rp. 6.200.000,- (Six million rupiah) per participants nonresidential
- The price is not including taxes
Budi Basuki, ST.,M.Eng dan Team
*For more information, please contact customer service
Or fill in the form below