A hydrological survey is an important study in the development of infrastructure in order to provide safety and comfort aspects in the development. Hydrological Survey covers the data collection to the elements of hydrology with an analysis of certainly standardized calculation. This training will provide an understanding of the proper procedure and accurately in accordance with the standardization in the implementation of the hydrological survey.
After following the training, participants are expected to:
- Understand the concept of a hydrological survey.
- Understanding data collection procedures on the hydrological survey.
- Know the important aspects that need to hydrological survey
- Implement data collection procedures precise and accurate in the hydrological survey.
- The concept of hydrological survey
- The parameters used in the hydrological survey
- The concept of data collection method in accordance with SNI
- Implementation steps in making precise and accurate data.
- Case study and discussion
Presentation, discussion, brainstorming, and case study
This training is intended for:
- Staff, Supervisor, Manager up to the upper level of the Division of Planning.
- Practitioners, professionals who want to gain knowledge about the Hydrological Survey
- 29-30 Juni 2020
- 8-10 Juli 2020
- 28-30 Juli 2020
- 12-14 Agustus 2020
- 18-19 Agustus 2020
- 9-11 September 2020
- 28-30 September 2020
- 14-16 Oktober 2020
- 26-28 Oktober 2020
- 11-13 November 2020
- 9-11 Desember 2020
- 22-24 Desember 2020
- 29-31 Desember 2020
- Hotel Ibis Style Yogyakarta
- Hotel Gino Feruci Bandung*
- Hotel Sofyan Betawi Menteng Jakarta*
- Hotel Ibis Style Kuta Circle Bali*
- In House Training*
The Facility and investment
- The facility: Hard Copy Material, USB Flash disk, Training Kits, Coffee Break & Lunch, Certificate, Photo Group, Souvenir;
- Investment of Rp. 6000.000,- (Six million rupiah) per participants nonresidential
- The price is not including taxes
*For more information please contact Customer Service
or please fill out the form below