The Strategic Marketing Plan Training
Marketing is the spearhead of a company in achieving success or setbacks. The main task of marketing is to market a product/service with a specific target market in accordance with what has been determined by the company. Planning a strategy in marketing is an effective way to achieve the targets set by the company, but sometimes the plan does not work properly due to unpredictable fluctuations in market demand. A marketing professional needs preparation to plan marketing by first reviewing the effectiveness of the current plan and then evaluating the marketing plan before the system/strategy will be realized. This training will provide an understanding of systems/marketing strategies that are effective in achieving the company’s target market.
After this training, participants are expected to:
- Implement a logical step-by-step process to produce a marketing plan.
- Develop a marketing plan that builds on the findings of a marketing audit.
- Use marketing audit findings to identify effective strategies.
- Develop components of a strategic marketing plan.
- Identify and implement different marketing war strategies (offensive, defensive and flanking)
- Marketing concept
- Marketing Planning Process
- Business Situation Analysis
- Segmentation Planning, Targeting and Positioning
- Strategy development
- Application of Planning Techniques
- Application of market strategies
This training is intended for:
- Staff, Supervisor, Manager up to the level above from the Marketing division
- Practitioners, Professionals who want to increase knowledge about The Strategic Marketing Plan
Presentations, Discussions, Brain Storming, Case Study, and Practice.
- 16-18 September 2020
- 28-30 September 2020
- 21-23 October 2020
- 26-28 October 2020
- 18-20 November 2020
- 16-18 Desember 2020
- 22-24 December 2020
- 29-31 December 2020
- Ibis Styles Hotel Yogyakarta
- Gino Feruci Hotel Bandung*
- Sofyan Hotel Jakarta*
- Harris Seminyak Hotel Bali*
- In House Training*
The Facility and Investment
- The facility: Hard Copy Material, USB Flash disk, Training Kits, Coffee Break & Lunch, Certificate, Photo Group, Souvenir;
- Investment of Rp. 6.000.000,- (Six million rupiah) per participants nonresidential
- The price is not including taxes
*For more information, please contact customer service
Or fill in the form below