Professional Presentation Skills
This presentation skill training focuses on techniques to build confidence in doing a business presentation. A good presentation is if it has the proper delivery, captivating content, strong language, the rhetoric of good technique, and Traffic qualified in responding questions. This training will equip participants with techniques and presentation delivery which is powerful and effective.
After following the training, participants are expected to:
- Building a relationship with the audience to engage them in the presentation
- Describe the image of a charismatic, strong and confident on stage
- Understand and read body language to get the audience’s attention.
- Handle unexpected questions from the audience
- Learning 10+ ways to attract the attention of the audience in seconds
- Found the secret behind the success of the world’s top presenter.
- Responding to feedback from the audience and make it a way to make the presentation more attractive.
- Changing habits that interfere with something captivating.
- Setting up captivating presentation slides, handouts or visual aids.
- Starting the presentation
- 3 keys to success in business presentations
- Designing self-confidence
- Planning the emotional injection
- Design and develop confidence and messages to be delivered
- Gives the impression and messages confidently
- Preparation of ending the presentation
- Ending the presentation.
Interactive presentations, simulations, individual presentations via video
- Sales, PR, Front liner, Customer Service, managers, and senior managers.
- Anyone who needs to appear in public in their work.
- 17-19 June 2020
- 29-30 June 2020
- 15-17 July 2020
- 28-30 July 2020
- 18-19 August 2020
- 16-18 September 2020
- 28-30 September 2020
- 21-23 October 2020
- 26-23 October 2020
- 18-20 November 2020
- 16-18 December 2020
- 22-24 December 2020
- 29-31 December 2020
- Ibis Style Hotel Yogyakarta
- Gino Feruci Hotel Bandung*
- Sofyan Betawi Menteng Hotel Jakarta*
- Ibis Style Kuta Circle Hotel Bali*
- In House Training*
The Facility and investment
- The facility: Hard Copy Material, USB Flash disk, Training Kits, Coffee Break & Lunch, Certificate, Photo Group, Souvenir;
- Investment of Rp. 6000.000,- (Six million rupiah) per participants nonresidential
- The price is not including taxes
*For more information please contact Customer Service
or please fill out the form below