Quality Management Strategy
Strategic planning to improve a company’s quality management can be temporary or sustainable. It depends on the concept of strategy. The most reliable strategy is to prioritize quality over quantity. The quality of products and services that you have as value to customers, stakeholders, or partners. This training will provide an understanding of strategies that are reliable in managing the company so that it is expected to increase the value of company productivity.
After this training, participants are expected to:
- Identify quality management concepts and orders.
- Define strategic quality planning and control processes and their main components.
- Define strategic quality management and develop a quality strategic plan.
- Use organizational strategies to determine Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Convert strategic plans to operating plans.
- Draft a balanced scorecard quality department.
- Strategic Quality Management and Strategic Thinking
- Environmental Analysis
- Creative Goals, Objectives and Strategies
- Development of Operational Plans
- Measuring Achievement Quality Management Strategies
- Strategy for Developing Quality Framework and Excellence Awards
This training is intended for: Individuals from all departments of the organization including finance, quality and function of business operations staff as well as those who have direct intervention as process owners or stakeholders.
Presentations, Discussions, Brain Storming, Case Study.
- 29-30 June 2020
- 15-17 July 2020
- 28-30 July 2020
- 18-19 August 2020
- 16-18 September 2020
- 28-30 September 2020
- 21-23 October 2020
- 26-28 October 2020
- 18-20 November 2020
- 16-18 Desember 2020
- 22-24 December 2020
- 29-31 December 2020
- Hotel Ibis Styles Yogyakarta
- Hotel Gino Feruci Bandung*
- Hotel Sofyan Betawi Jakarta*
- Hotel Ibis Styles Kuta Circle *
- In House Training*
The Facility and Investment
- The facility: Hard Copy Material, USB Flash disk, Training Kits, Coffee Break & Lunch, Certificate, Photo Group, Souvenir;
- Investment of Rp. 6.000.000,- (Six million rupiah) per participants nonresidential
- The price is not including taxes
*For more information, please contact customer service
Or fill in the form below