Regional Financial Management System
In managing regional finances, the financial management system is regulated in the regulations in the Minister of Home Affairs Regulation No. 900/316 / BAKD of 2007 divided into 3 parts, namely the system and procedure for revenue, the system and procedure for expenditure, and finally the system and procedure for accounting. The system and procedures for regional financial management must have a comprehensive understanding of the regional management implementers and improvements from relevant agencies/governments so that transparent, quality and accountable regional financial management is realized. This training will provide an understanding of regional financial management systems and procedures and is very useful for regional financial managers, treasurers of local government agencies, accountants, or other parties involved in regional financial management.
After this training, participants are expected to:
- Manage regional finances appropriately according to the applicable systems and procedures;
- Increasing the capacity and professionalism of regional financial managers.
- Regional financial scope;
- Laws / regulations governing regional financial management;
- Systems and procedures for administering regional financial management;
- Administration of regional financial management;
- Regional financial accounting system;
- Supporting factors in the implementation of regional financial management systems;
- Obstacles in the regional financial management system;
- Case studies and discussions.
This training is intended for:
- Staff or staff who have an interest in financial management from Local Government Agencies (Pemda);
- Accountants, Practitioners or Professionals who want to increase knowledge about the local financial management system.
Presentations, Discussions, Brain Storming, Case Study, and Practice.
- 29-30 June 2020
- 15-17 July 2020
- 28-30 July 2020
- 18-19 August 2020
- 16-18 September 2020
- 28-30 September 2020
- 21-23 October 2020
- 26-28 October 2020
- 18-20 November 2020
- 16-18 Desember 2020
- 22-24 December 2020
- 29-31 December 2020
- Hotel Ibis Styles Yogyakarta
- Hotel Gino Feruci Bandung*
- Hotel Sofyan Betawi Jakarta*
- Hotel Ibis Styles Kuta Circle *
- In House Training*
The Facility and Investment
- The facility: Hard Copy Material, USB Flash disk, Training Kits, Coffee Break & Lunch, Certificate, Photo Group, Souvenir;
- Investment of Rp. 6.000.000,- (Six million rupiah) per participants nonresidential
- The price is not including taxes
Drs. Aris Riyanta, M.Si dan Team
*For more information, please contact customer service
Or fill in the form below