Seven Quaility Control Tools
Quality control is one of the important parts of a company’s operational strategy. Several methods can be used to control quality, one of which is known as Seven Tools. Seven Tools is a set of simple, effective basic techniques that have been used successfully to carry out quality control for continuous improvement. This training will provide an in-depth understanding of Seven Tools and their implementation steps.
After this training, participants are expected to:
- Understand the concept of quality control especially with Seven Tools;
- Implement the Seven Tools method in a quality control strategy.
- The Concept of Quality Control
- The concept of Seven Quality Control Tools
- Seven Quality Control Tools: Pareto Diagrams, Fish Bone Diagrams, Histograms, Scatter Diagrams, Check Sheets, Flow Charts, Control Charts;
- The New Seven Tools: Relation Diagrams, Affinity Diagrams, Tree Diagrams, Matrix Diagrams, Variable Analysis, PDPC Diagrams, Arrow / Network Diagrams;
- Steps for Implementing Seven Tools and New Seven Tools;
- Case Study and Discussion.
This training is intended for:
- Staff, Supervisor, Manager from the Planning, R&D, Quality Control, Production division, and others.
- Practitioners, Professionals who want to increase knowledge about Seven Quality Control Tools.
Presentations, Discussions, Brain Storming, Case Study.
- 16-18 Desember 2020
- 22-24 December 2020
- 29-31 December 2020
- 20-22 Januari 2021
- 15-17 Februari 2021
- 15-17 Maret 2021
- 29-31 Maret 2021
- 21-23 April 2021
- 24-25 Mei 2021
- 16-18 Juni 2021
- 21-23 Juli 2021
- 18-20 Agustus 2021
- 15-17 September 2021
- 28-30 September 2021
- 19-21 Oktober 2021
- 17-19 November 2021
- 15-17 Desember 2021
- Ibis Styles Hotel Yogyakarta
- Gino Feruci Hotel Bandung*
- Sofyan Hotel Jakarta*
- Harris Seminyak Hotel Bali*
- In House Training*
The Facility and Investment
- The facility: Hard Copy Material, USB Flash disk, Training Kits, Coffee Break & Lunch, Certificate, Photo Group, Souvenir;
- Investment of Rp. 6.000.000,- (Six million rupiah) per participants nonresidential
- The price is not including taxes
Dorry Sonata, MM., M.Eng & Team
*For more information, please contact customer service
Or fill in the form below