Standard Operating Procedure
The business world is currently being affected by the “storm” of the economic and financial crisis. Many companies cannot survive in this crisis, occurring a mass moratorium on companies. As a result, the country’s economic growth is disrupted. This is also experienced by Indonesia, although the impact is not too large, such as in America, Europe, Japan and other countries.
To face this storm of crisis, only companies that apply the concept of accurate transformation can survive well.
In order to assist the transformation process within the company, we organize Standard Operating Procedure training to help the leaders of the organization and the company in transforming the organization according to the principles of best practices.
After this training, participants are expected to:
- Providing knowledge and skills about the concept of organizational management, specifically relating to the process/flow of work implementation within the organization to improve performance.
- Providing solutions and recommendations for solving problems related to the implementation of strategies through processes/workflows within the organization to assist the leadership in achieving the organization’s vision.
- Hakekat S.O.P
- Purpose of S.O.P
- Principles and Principles for the Preparation of S.O.P
- Flow Chart
- Type S.O.P
- Preparation of S.O.P
- Quality standards and procedures
- Format S.O.P
- Format S.O.P Government Administration
- Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for Public Services
To be able to implement an effective change process, the ones who need to take part in this training are the leaders of the organization and company, staff members who are members of the organizational field and HR management and management. However, this training can also be attended by consultants and academics who have a role in helping to solve organizational and corporate problems.
- Individual and group assignments
- 29-30 June 2020
- 15-17 July 2020
- 28-30 July 2020
- 18-19 August 2020
- 16-18 September 2020
- 28-30 September 2020
- 21-23 October 2020
- 26-28 October 2020
- 18-20 November 2020
- 16-18 Desember 2020
- 22-24 December 2020
- 29-31 December 2020
- Hotel Ibis Styles Yogyakarta
- Hotel Gino Feruci Bandung*
- Hotel Sofyan Betawi Jakarta*
- Hotel Ibis Styles Kuta Circle *
- In House Training*
The Facility and Investment
- The facility: Hard Copy Material, USB Flash disk, Training Kits, Coffee Break & Lunch, Certificate, Photo Group, Souvenir;
- Investment of Rp. 6.000.000,- (Six million rupiah) per participants nonresidential
- The price is not including taxes
Hendra Kusnoto, Mpsi MBA
*For more information, please contact customer service
Or fill in the form below