Statistical Process Control
Statistical Process Control (SPC) is one of the quality control tools used in the industrial field, especially the manufacturing industry as a quality controller in the production process. The advantages possessed by Statistical Process Control are based on objective facts. Statistical process control can help management or companies monitor the performance of integrated production processes from the initial production process to the finished product and reach the consumers. Statistical process control will support the improvement of product quality so that it can achieve continuous improvement in the company. This training will provide an understanding of statistical process control and its implementation steps in the company.
After this training, participants are expected to:
- Understand the concept of Statistical Process Control.
- Using Statistical Process Control tools according to company needs.
- Using statistical software for Statistical Process Control analysis
- Concept of Statistical Process Control
- Seven Tools
- Control Charts or Full Charts
- Process Capability Analysis (CP & CPK).
- The SPC implementation uses statistical software.
This training is intended for: Staff, Supervisors, Managers or Practitioners in the fields of Production, Quality Control, Quality Improvement, Continuous Improvement or anyone who needs this training.
Presentations, Discussions, Brain Storming, Case Study, and Practice.
- 29-30 June 2020
- 15-17 July 2020
- 28-30 July 2020
- 18-19 August 2020
- 16-18 September 2020
- 28-30 September 2020
- 21-23 October 2020
- 26-28 October 2020
- 18-20 November 2020
- 16-18 Desember 2020
- 22-24 December 2020
- 29-31 December 2020
- Hotel Ibis Styles Yogyakarta
- Hotel Gino Feruci Bandung*
- Hotel Sofyan Betawi Jakarta*
- Hotel Ibis Styles Kuta Circle *
- In House Training*
The Facility and Investment
- The facility: Hard Copy Material, USB Flash disk, Training Kits, Coffee Break & Lunch, Certificate, Photo Group, Souvenir;
- Investment of Rp. 6.000.000,- (Six million rupiah) per participants nonresidential
- The price is not including taxes
Budi Basuki, ST.,M.Eng dan Team
*For more information, please contact customer service
Or fill in the form below