Strategic Performance Management System
Within a company there are often problems of measuring performance that is objective and fair. The existence of an objective and fair performance management system will make leaders able to provide an objective and fair performance evaluation of the performance of the organization, team and individuals/employees so that in giving rewards conflict or dissatisfaction will not arise that can adversely affect the organization to encourage effectiveness organization.
The performance management system regulates how the leader sets goals, provides guidance through coaching and counseling in the process of achieving performance, and ends with an assessment of performance. This process starts at the beginning of the year and ends at the end of the year. In the process of setting performance goals, management and employees make an agreement about the goals to be achieved and how to measure them. With this open and participatory management system, the assessment of performance becomes objective and fair. The existence of an objective and fair performance management system has a positive impact on the provision of rewards/awards which will be objective and fair as well. Thus an increase in employee motivation and work ethic will be created. Therefore, companies that want to become world-class business players should implement a performance management system that meets the best practices.
To help our organization/company leaders aim to organize a Strategic Performance Management System Training Program based on the best management practices in the world to achieve the desired vision.
After this training, participants are expected to:
- Providing knowledge and skills about an objective and fair performance management system to trainees
- Provide recommendations on policymaking and problem-solving in the implementation of an objective and fair performance management system to create a healthy organizational climate and high employee engagement
- Build an adaptive organizational culture.
- Performance Management
- Performance Management and Strategic Planning
- Performance Management Process (PMP)
- Performance Management Cycle
- Performance Management and Appraisal
- Management Performance & Reward Program
- Five-Level Performance Management System
- Performance Management Using the Balanced Scorecard Approach
- Performance Management Using Economic Value Added Approach
- Performance Management: Changing Corporate Culture
- Implement a Performance Management System
- Performance Management Guidance
The leaders of the organization and the company, including staff in the fields of strategic planning, operations, human resources, finance etc., need to take part in this training. In addition, consultants and academics who have a role in helping to solve organizational and corporate problems are also worthy of following.
Presentations, Discussions, Brain Storming, Case Study.
- 29-30 June 2020
- 15-17 July 2020
- 28-30 July 2020
- 18-19 August 2020
- 16-18 September 2020
- 28-30 September 2020
- 21-23 October 2020
- 26-28 October 2020
- 18-20 November 2020
- 16-18 Desember 2020
- 22-24 December 2020
- 29-31 December 2020
- Hotel Ibis Styles Yogyakarta
- Hotel Gino Feruci Bandung*
- Hotel Sofyan Betawi Jakarta*
- Hotel Ibis Styles Kuta Circle *
- In House Training*
The Facility and Investment
- The facility: Hard Copy Material, USB Flash disk, Training Kits, Coffee Break & Lunch, Certificate, Photo Group, Souvenir;
- Investment of Rp. 6.000.000,- (Six million rupiah) per participants nonresidential
- The price is not including taxes
Hendra Kusnoto, Mpsi MBA
*For more information, please contact customer service
Or fill in the form below